Jemma has professional experience in post-production as an Editor and Assistant Editor, and as a Producer in educational media.
Her work has screened on the ABC and ABC2, and exhibited at MONA (Museum of Old and New Art), National Gallery of Australia, National Gallery of Victoria, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, ACMI (Australian Centre for the Moving Image), Tandanya Aboriginal Visual Arts Centre, and at The Cambridge Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology in the UK.
She has been working overseas in Washington DC, but is returning to Hobart in July 2019.
- Editing short films, televised documentaries, and promotional videos.
- Sound mixing. Colour grading. Conducting research.
- Media management. Online publishing.
Clients incl. GetUp! Australia, The Wilderness Society, Bruny Island Cruises, ABC & ABC2, and artists exhibiting at MONA, National Gallery of Australia, National Gallery of Victoria, Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery, ACMI (Australian Centre for the Moving Image), and at The Cambridge Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology in the UK.
- Assisting on a 8x1hr episode TV drama series The Kettering Incident.
- Processing dailies. Synching multi cam video and audio.
- Logging footage. Building string-outs. Editing temp sound FX/atmos.
- Providing Pickup footage. Managing the metadata database.
- Editing long form and short form documentaries, interviews, educational content, music videos, trailers, and promos.
- Documentary research. Media management.
- Archiving. Transcribing.
- Mentoring Work Experience students.
- Producing a series of educational videos.
- Budget coordination. Scheduling.
- Project management. Research into medical methods.
- Liaising with medical practitioners.
- Released as part of a national high school educational package.